Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pioneer DDJ-XP2 DJ Controller
Unlock the Performance Potential of Rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro
Designed to help you get the most out of your rekordbox software, the Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP2 controller is sure to inspire you to create unique sets. Use its 32 multicolored pads (16 for each deck) to select Hot Cues and trigger them in different semitones to create musical phrases. Use Key Shift to mix a combination of tracks in harmony by shifting their keys. Reach for the Slide FX strips aside either deck to manipulate effects in real time. Complete with licenses for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs software, the Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP2 sub-controller for rekordbox is ready to add big creative potential to your DJ rig.
Control your set via Transport mode
The Transport mode found in Serato DJ Pro can now also be found in rekordbox DJ software, and it’s fully supported by the DDJ-XP2. You’ll be able to use the performance pads on the DDJ-XP2 as transport controls for your music. You’ll be able to control play, pause, cue, pitch up/down, and other functions directly from the multicolored pads.
Supports Serato DJ Pro’s 16-pad modes
The DDJ-XP2 perfectly complements Serato DJ Pro’s 16-pad control modes for each deck. A total of eight different pad modes offer big performance potential by combining two functions for each pad. You’ll be able to trigger hot cues and samples simultaneously, engage slicer loop mode and sampler mode at the same time, and much more.
Pad Editor for flexible pad layouts
Use the DDJ-XP2’s pad editor to customize the 32 performance pads for your personal performance style. Maybe you’d like the top eight pads to select Hot Cues while using the rest of the pads for the keyboard feature, or perhaps you’d like a different configuration for each deck. You’ll be able to assign pad modes individually, allowing for a ton of flexibility when it comes to controlling your rekordbox software.
Silent Cue for instant starts with no rev-up
When you’re using rekordbox dvs and turntables, or Serato DJ Pro, engage the DDJ-XP2’s Silent Cue button before pressing play on a stopped deck. This will make the track start instantly, avoiding the speed-up effect caused as the deck revs up to full speed.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP2 Sub-controller for Rekordbox Features:
- Performance controller for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs software (licenses included)
- 32 multicolored performance pads boast ultra-low latency and flexible mapping options
- Silent Cue allows for instant playback when pressing start on a stopped deck
- Loop section controls based on the acclaimed DJM-S9
- Can be bus powered via USB, no need for outlet power
- Use the Pad Editor to customize the pad layout for your performance style
- Slide FX strips for hands-on control of your effects combinations
- Key Shift allows you to easily and creatively harmonize tracks
- Keyboard mode for playing Hot Cues musically with the pads
- Controller Style:DJ Sub-controller
- Number of Decks:4-deck (dual layer)
- Pads:32 x Performance Pads
- Other Controllers:2 x Slide FX Touch Strips
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:USB
- Effects:3 x Effect Slots
- Looper:4 Beat Loop, Manual Loop, Slicer, Beat Jump, Roll Mode
- Sampling:4 x Banks (16 slots each), Sample Trigger Playback
- Software:Rekordbox DJ, Rekordbox DVS
- Compatibility:Serato DJ Pro
- OS Requirements – Mac:macOS 10.14 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 10 or later
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
- Weight:3.31 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DDJ-XP2