Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pioneer DJS-1000 DJ Sampler
Sample, Sequence, and Remix on the Fly
Designed to integrate seamlessly into any DJ booth, the Pioneer DJ DJS-1000 sequencer and sampler opens up amazing new performance possibilities. Featuring live sampling, onboard effects, 16-track sequencing, 16 performance pads, and a 7″ color touchscreen display, the DJS-1000 is a comprehensive instrument on its own. And its creative potential really comes alive when you begin sampling audio in real time, remix it, and manipulate sounds on the fly. And with MIDI clock and Beat Sync for synchronizing with external devices, the Pioneer DJ DJS-1000 is ready to integrate with virtually any DJ rig.
Remix on the fly with live sampling and sequencing
When you sample audio with the Pioneer DJ DJS-1000, it’s instantly ready to loop and be sequenced for creative remixing. Assign your samples and loops to any of the 16 sequencer tracks, then trigger them with the corresponding performance pads. When you sample audio, it is automatically synchronized with the sequencer, so it’s instantly ready to loop. For even more creative potential, you can use the touch strip to bend the pitch of a sample or loop, play a drum roll, and other real-time manipulations.
Play samples creatively with the performance pads
While the 16 velocity-sensitive performance pads are used to trigger sequencer tracks, you can also use them to play samples melodically. Or you can slice a sample and play individual sample slices via the pads. You can record your performance to the sequencer for looped playback and further manipulation.
Integrates seamlessly with the DJ booth
The DJS-1000 is designed to fit perfectly alongside the CDJ-2000NXS2 player and the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. And it features Beat Sync, so you can synchronize with your CDJ-2000NXS2 or XDJ-1000MK2 setup using Pro DJ Link. Beat Sync allows you to synchronize your performance by beat/bar with any track that has been analyzed by rekordbox DJ software.
Pioneer DJ DJS-1000 Standalone DJ Sampler Features:
- Performance sampler, 16-track step sequencer, and effects processor
- Sample external audio on the fly, automatically synchronized for looped playback
- Apply effects including echo, reverb, and filtering to individual tracks, a group of tracks, or all tracks
- Designed to fit perfectly alongside the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 for easy integration into any DJ booth
- Use the touch strip to bend the pitch of a sample, play a drum roll, or customize its behavior for more creative options
- 16 velocity-sensitive performance pads for triggering tracks you’ve assigned samples and loops to
- 7″ color touchscreen display offers fast access to the Sequence, Mixer, and Home screens
- Synchronization via MIDI clock, and Beat Sync when used with CDJ-2000NXS2 or XDJ-1000MK2 using Pro DJ Link
- Supports USB devices for managing your samples and projects
- Over 2,500 onboard Loopmasters samples
- Supports DJS-TSP Project Creator 2 for creating projects and Scene 3 files on your Mac or PC
- Supports project files created on the Pioneer DJ Toraiz SP-16 sampler
- Type:Standalone DJ Sampler
- Screen:7″ LCD Touch Screen
- Pads:16 x Multicolor Performance Pads
- Other Controllers:1 x Touch Strip (assignable)
- Sounds:2,500 Loopmaster Samples
- Sequencer:16-track, 64 steps, 16 patterns
- Effects:Reverb, Pitch, Lo-Fi, Dub Echo, HPF, LPF
- Analog Inputs:2 x 1/4″
- Analog Outputs:1 x Dual RCA Stereo, 2 x 1/4″ (thru/out 2)
- MIDI I/O:In, Out/Thru
- Other I/O:RJ45 Link
- USB:1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Storage:USB Port (FAT, FAT32, HFS+)
- Format:WAV, AIFF
- Software:DJS Project Creator
- Compatibility:Toraiz SP-16
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:11.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DJS-1000
Out of stock