Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pioneer OPUS QUAD All-in-One DJ System
Elegant Aesthetics: Form Meets Function
One glance at the Opus-Quad is enough to conjure a feeling of aesthetic satisfaction that might have more common ground with Herman Miller’s Eames Chair than a nightclub DJ booth, but its compelling profile is hardly just eye candy. Its slick composition includes performance-minded nuances, like the 5-degree slope of the wings or the thorough color coding made to keep track of controls over the 4-deck arrangement. A slew of I/O controls, rich FX, vivid displays, and premier technology make the Opus-Quad a controller that DJs feel is genuinely worthy of its name. From inspiring performance accommodations to high-quality AD/DA conversions and much more, this is a proper all-in-one controller that dares you to innovate.
High-class comfort and accommodating design
A 5-degree slope may not seem like a lot, but looking at the Opus-Quad’s profile, it’s clear that a little goes a long way, allowing you to fluidly move to and from the job wheels without compromising the control scheme. Its textured surface isn’t just a great contrast to the Earth-tone slits — it provides an excellent grip that maximizes comfort, with the rounded edges to painlessly rest your hands. Plus, each deck can be assigned a color, including the lights in the jog wheels and the FX cues, allowing for a streamlined visual fluency to quickly determine which decks are ready for active use. Plus, zone output management lets you control which music source plays at its desired location, all from the Opus-Quad.
Vivid displays, excellent control
The Opus-Quad’s 10.1-inch electrostatic touchscreen doesn’t just look great — its design allows for precise control and faster reaction times, ensuring you never miss a beat. Tracks can be previewed by simply touching their accompanying waveforms, while an easily toggled keyboard or the intuitive Playlist Bank system lets you quickly navigate to anything you need. Pioneer has also included a new Smart Rotary Selector: a multi-axis joystick-like controller that can move all four cardinal directions while having rotation control and click functions to navigate menus quickly and easily. With a track in the library highlighted, you can press and hold left or right to preview the beginning or middle of a track, respectively, making on-the-fly set-building a breeze.
New dimensions of sonic exploration
Between four USB ports, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, zone routing, and compatibility with rekordbox, Serato, and more, the Opus-Quad can simultaneously pull music from multiple sources, and the ESS Technology D/A converter ensures unrelenting sonic fidelity. Mac or PC, SSDs to wireless, this controller can easily manage every source. The newly available XY-Pad uses the touchscreen to manage multi-axis control of the controller’s various Beat FX, while per-channel Sound Color FX supplement each track with rich, performance-driven texturizing tools. Each deck also features eight Hot Cue buttons that can be quickly overwritten in real time to accommodate and inspire new approaches to your set. Moreover, each jog wheel can have its feel independently adjusted, with per-deck tempo and beat management tools always within reach.
Pioneer DJ Opus-Quad 4-channel DJ System Features:
- 4-channel design allows for tracks to be always cued independently for each deck
- Texturized surface, rounded corners, and 5º slope masterfully blend ergonomic comfort with stylish design
- 10.1” electrostatic touchscreen yields vivid colors with precise control
- Per-channel 3-band EQ and trim controls let you carefully dial in transitions and tracks
- Color-coded lighting is completely customizable, allowing you to quickly identify which decks are active
- 16 total Hot Cue buttons can be overwritten in real time via Smart Cue functionality to better accommodate on-the-fly set-building and performance
- Jog wheel weight can be independently adjusted for each deck to personalize your playstyle
- Beat FX features turns your touchscreen into a multi-axis XY-Pad for controlling performance FX with new dimensions
- Multiple USB ports, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and more let you easily manage multiple sources simultaneously
- Advanced zone output features conveniently let you manage multiple audio needs from one device
- Number of Decks:4-deck
- Display:10.1″ Multi-touch
- Compatible Media:USB flash
- Jog Wheels:2 x 8″ Jog Wheel
- Mic Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Analog Inputs:2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line/phono)
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR (master 1), 2 x XLR (zone), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master 2), 2 x ¼” TRS (booth)
- USB:3 x Type A, 1 x USB-C
- Headphones:1 x 1/8″ TRS, 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Other I/O :1 x Ethernet
- Standalone Mode:Standalone Mixer with USB Playback
- Features:Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2
- Compatibility:Rekordbox, Serato
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC Cable
- Weight:29.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:OPUS-QUAD