Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
QSC GXD8 Power Amplifier
Affordable Power for Your PA
The GXD8 amplifier from QSC is dependable and versatile enough for any professional audio application. Whether you’re installing a house of worship system or building your band’s portable PA, you’ll come to rely on the sound and convenience the GXD8 provides. QSC packs 4500 watts of Class-D power along with flexible digital signal processing – you don’t have to plug in your laptop or lug around racks of outboard gear, you can configure your system right from the amp. We help customers choose amps every day and we agree that QSC’s GXD8 amplifier delivers unrivaled sound that’s truly affordable.
QSC GXD8 Amplifier Features:
- High peak output power with up to 4500 Watts
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for headroom
- Class-D output power for high performance and light weight
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing includes, crossover and parametric EQ filters, delay, and power limiting
- XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs for compatibility with any source
- Parallel inputs provide convenient loop-thru capability
- Professional NL4 output connectors provide mono and bi-amp speaker connectivity
- Detented encoders for precise gain and DSP parameter control
- Front panel LEDs for monitoring power, signal and clipping
- Large LCD display with rotary encoders for fast set-up and monitoring of the amplifiers’ levels
- Flexibility to create, store and recall up to 20 user presets for any application
Get the PA power you need at the price you want with the QSC GXD8 amplifier!
- Number of Channels:2
- Power Class:Class D
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms:800W (Continuous, both channels driven), 1500W (Dynamic, both channels driven)
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms:1200W (Continuous, both channels driven), 2250W (Dynamic, both channels driven)
- Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″
- Outputs:2 x Binding Posts, 2 x speakON
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:13.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:GXD8