The QSC KS112 provides top-shelf low-end enhancement for your K Series powered speaker system. This 2,000-watt active subwoofer features a sixth order bandpass design, which provides incredible low-frequency response. QSC’s revolutionary Intrinsic Correction tuning actively optimizes time, frequency, and amplitude to achieve the best sound possible. Setup is a breeze, thanks to a variable crossover with savable/recallable scenes for common applications. The versatile KS112 features M20-threaded sockets that allow deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions, and comes complete with low-noise, heavy-duty casters and a rugged painted wood enclosure.
The K Series packs massive power into a lightweight system
QSC’s lightweight yet powerful K Series sets a new standard for powered speaker systems. Their innovative Class D power modules are the epitome of efficient. All full-range models feature high-performance 1.75″ high-frequency drivers, regardless of speaker size. Enjoy sonic clarity, robust output, and powerful digital signal processing. Premium-grade materials and advanced construction processes ensure reliability and durability. And suspension options allow for a range of live and installed applications.
QSC products deliver power, reliability, and portability
QSC’s PA loudspeakers, power amplifiers, and digital mixers bring live sound into the modern age. For over 40 years, QSC has been producing leading-edge sound products that meet even the most demanding standards. We are proud to offer a full lineup of QSC’s active PA speakers, passive PA speakers, ultra-efficient power amps, and advanced TouchMix mixers. Built to satisfy any live sound setup, QSC products deliver the perfect combination of power, reliability, and lightweight, compact portability.
QSC KS112 Powered Subwoofer Features:
- 2,000-watt 12″ powered subwoofer
- 6th order bandpass design yields maximum low-frequency response
- Intrinsic Correction tuning actively optimizes time, frequency, and amplitude to achieve the best sound
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable scenes for common applications
- M20-threaded sockets allow deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions
- Low-noise, heavy-duty casters enable easy rolling
- Rugged painted wood enclosure
- 1 x 12″ subwoofer speaker
- 2000W Peak
- 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (line in)
- 2 x XLR (thru)
- 38Hz-121Hz (-10dB)
- 41Hz-108Hz (-6dB)
- 128 dB SPL @ 1m
- Correction Tuning, Recallable Scenes, Loudspeaker Management
- Floor, Dual M20 threaded pole mounts
- Locking IEC power connector
- 15mm Birch Ply with Black finish
- 62.6 lbs.