Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
QSC KS212C Cardioid Powered Subwoofer
A Powered Sub That Keeps Your Low End Under Control
Typical subwoofers radiate sound in every direction. This creates undesirable low-frequency build-up onstage and wastes energy. The QSC KS Cardioid powered subwoofer solves this problem. It redirects the energy forward, minimizing low-frequency clutter behind the system. In fact, the KS Cardioid subwoofer produces 15dB more output at the front than at the rear. The QSC KS Cardioid powered subwoofer features a dual sixth order bandpass design, efficient Class D amplifier, and the latest DSP technology to ensure top-notch sound and maximum low-frequency response.
The QSC KS Cardioid powered sub keeps bass in its place
When subwoofers are placed in front of a stage, low-frequency noise radiates from the rear of their cabinets. Too much bass onstage is troublesome. It makes monitoring difficult. Achieving a proper mix is infuriating. And you waste energy by sending low frequencies in the wrong direction. The QSC KS Cardioid powered subwoofer uses manipulation of placement, delay, and polarity to redirect the low-frequency energy forward. Performers onstage experience 15dB less low-frequency output than those in front of the cabinet.
The K Series packs massive power into a lightweight system
QSC’s lightweight yet powerful K Series sets a new standard for powered speaker systems. Their innovative Class D power modules are the epitome of efficient. All full-range models feature high-performance 1.75″ high-frequency drivers, regardless of speaker size. Enjoy sonic clarity, robust output, and powerful digital signal processing. Premium-grade materials and advanced construction processes ensure reliability and durability. And suspension options allow for a range of live and installed applications.
QSC products deliver power, reliability, and portability
QSC’s PA loudspeakers, power amplifiers, and digital mixers bring live sound into the modern age. For over 40 years, QSC has been producing leading-edge sound products that meet even the most demanding standards. We are proud to offer a full lineup of QSC’s active PA speakers, passive PA speakers, ultra-efficient power amps, and advanced TouchMix mixers. Built to satisfy any live sound setup, QSC products deliver the perfect combination of power, reliability, and lightweight, compact portability.
QSC KS Cardioid Dual 12″ Powered Subwoofer Features:
- 3,600-watt dual 12″ powered subwoofer
- Dual 6th order bandpass design yields maximum low-frequency response
- Redirects low-frequency energy forward to minimize excessive bass onstage
- Produces 15dB more output at the front than at the rear
- M20-threaded sockets accommodate a 35mm speaker pole (36″ pole included)
- Low-noise, heavy-duty casters enable easy rolling
- LF Driver Size:2 x 12″ subwoofer
- Total Power:3600W (2 x 1800W)
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range:39Hz-118Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response:44Hz-104Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:132 dB SPL @ 1m
- Mounting Options:M20 threaded sockets (top, side) accept speaker pole
- Enclosure Material:18mm Birch ply
- Weight:90 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:KS212C