Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
QSC RMX2450a Power Amplifier
A Clean, Reliable Power Amp!
You can count on the QSC RMX2450a when you need a reliable, tour-quality power amplifier. The sound is clear and powerful, with flexible options to help you fine-tune your sound system. The RMX2450a lets you choose between 30Hz and 50Hz low-cut filters to optimize your sound, plus a defeatable clipping limiter to protect your speakers against signal spikes. And with both XLR and 1/4″ balanced inputs, this power amp is ready to integrate into virtually any sound system. For awesome sound that you can count on for years, call us for the QSC RMX2450a power amplifier.
QSC RMX2450a Power Amplifier at a Glance:
- Compact chassis leaves more room in your rack
- Quality connections for reliable performance
- Optimize your sound with a switchable low-cut filter
Compact chassis leaves more room in your rack
Rack space counts, especially when you’re touring the country with tons of equipment. The QSC RMX2450a packs a ton of power into a chassis that’s less than 16″ deep, which gives you more room to make connections and manage your rack equipment.
Quality connections for reliable performance
The QSC RMX2450a power amplifier has both XLR and 1/4″ balanced inputs, plus vinding post and speakON outputs for maximum convenience. Whether you’re playing at the local club or managing a large-scale stage production, it’s easy to integrate the QSC RMX2450a into virtually any system that requires powerful, transparent audio performance.
Optimize your sound with a switchable low-cut filter
There’s a low-cut filter on the QSC RMX2450a, to help protect your speakers and also help you maintain more headroom. Set it at 30Hz if you’re using the RMX2450a to power a subwoofer, giving you powerful low-frequency response while filtering out sub-sonics that eat up your headroom. Set it to 50Hz if you’re powering main speakers, giving you even more headroom for clear, dynamic, full-range sound while maintaining powerful low-end presence.
QSC RMX2450a Power Amplifier Features:
- Stereo or bridged-mono power amplifier
- Compact chassis is less than 16″ deep, leaving you more space in the back of your rack
- Flexible I/O with XLR and 1/4″ balanced inputs, plus binding posts and speakON outputs
- Front-mounted gain controls give you fast, easy access to your signal levels
- Switchable 30Hz/50Hz low-cut filter lets you fine-tune your system for maximum headroom
- Signal and Clip LED indicators let you monitor performance at a glance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- Defeatable clipping limiter protects speakers against signal spikes
For Proven reliability and great sound, choose the QSC RMX2450a!