NT1 microphone is quiet, crisp, and clean
The RODE NT1 cardioid condenser microphone is just as at home in front of a delicate vocalist as it is in front of a raucous guitar cabinet. Its ultra-low self-noise means you can give your music and voice work the dynamics they deserve. The NT1 can handle 137dB SPL, so you can be confident that even in front of a loud amp, this mic won’t overload. By providing ultra-quiet operation and versatility to handle a wide variety of signals, the NT1 is an affordable studio solution!
Ai-1 interface readies this mic for great recordings on the go
RODE’s first-ever audio interface, the Ai-1, is the perfect mate for the NT1. The compact design and streamlined control set, along with its USB bus powering and 48-volt phantom power, are all you need to make great recordings in the studio or on the road. Balanced 1/4-inch outputs and a high-quality headphone amp provide accurate mixing and monitoring.
Includes RODE SM6 shockmount and XLR cable
RODE wasn’t content to supply the NT1 with any ordinary shockmount. That’s why they designed the SM6 combination shockmount and pop shield. The SM6’s entire frame is made from an engineering-grade low-mass polymer, which provides stability without adding weight. This makes the NT1 incredibly easy to use with any microphone stand in your studio. A dual Lyre suspension system offers superior resistance to vibration, with none of the drawbacks of conventional rubber-band shockmounts. The SM6’s clamp is robust and easy to operate, while the medical-grade stainless steel pop filter offers excellent plosive protection. Together with an included XLR cable, the RODE NT1/Ai-1 bundle from us is all you need to start enjoying great recordings at home or on the go.
RODE NT1 Microphone and Ai-1 Audio Interface Bundle Features:
- Includes the RODE NT1 condenser microphone, Ai-1 USB audio interface, SRM combination shockmount/pop shield, and an XLR mic cable
- All you need to start enjoying great recordings at home or on the go
- NT1 microphone is present yet full bodied for an upfront sound without much sweetening
- 4.5dB self-noise — one of the quietest mics in its class
- 137dB SPL handling — stands up to guitar cabs and drums
- Rycote Lyre suspension isolates the capsule from the body
- Ai-1 audio interface is compact and capable
- Accurate mixing and monitoring via balanced 1/4-inch outs and high-quality onboard headphone amp
- USB-C connection provides bus power and direct compatibility with modern laptops
- Zero-latency monitoring
- 48-volt phantom power
- Includes the SM6shockmount/pop filter and an XLR cable