Rode Podmic USB Dynamic Broadcast Microphone
The PodMic Just Got More Versatile
Podcasters and content creators worldwide have relied on the RODE PodMic for clean, clear vocals.We are proud to present its successor, the PodMic USB dynamic broadcast microphone, which ups the ante by building on the legacy of the PodMic and introducing a range of new features. First and foremost, USB-C and XLR outputs allow you to record straight into your computer or through a mixer or audio interface. Using the USB output engages the built-in Revolution preamp circuitry for tons of gain without distracting noise. Furthermore, the APHEX DSP helps you deliver a polished, broadcast-quality sound. There’s also a zero-latency headphone output with a level control for monitoring your voice at the source. The RODE PodMic USB dynamic broadcast microphone is compatible with Mac, PC, iOS, and Android.
Connect your way
New recording artists and veteran podcasters will appreciate the PodMic USB’s flexible connectivity options. Firstly, an analog XLR connector runs your sound through a mixer or audio interface — just like a standard dynamic mic. However, the digital USB-C output allows you to plug right into your computer or smart device to record. Regardless of the output you use, the PodMic USB’s dual output connectors fit into any studio setup.
Onboard DSP and Revolution preamp
By using the PodMic USB’s digital USB-C output gives you access to onboard DSP (digital signal processing) and RODE’s fan-favorite Revolution microphone preamp. The built-in Revolution preamp amplifies your vocal signal without injecting any distracting noise or annoying buzz. Meanwhile, the onboard APHEX DSP gently polishes the USB-C’s signal to a radio-ready sheen. You no longer have to be a recording virtuoso to get great vocals for a podcast. Grab a RODE PodMic USB and let your microphone do all the work for you.
RODE PodMic USB Dynamic Broadcast Microphone Features:
- Dynamic microphone capsule offers a warm and robust sound fit for podcasts
- Built-in pop filter prevents plosives from disrupting your productions
- Analog XLR output for connecting to an audio interface, external preamp, or mixer
- Digital USB-C output connects straight to a computer or a compatible smart device
- Revolution preamp and APHEX DSP polish your sound to perfection (USB-C only)
- Zero-latency headphone output lets you monitor the signal at the source
- Built-in swing mount enables flexible positioning
- Fully compatible with RODE software (RODE Connect, RODE Central, RODE Capture, and Unify)
- Works with Mac, PC, iOS, and Android devices
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Range:20Hz-20kHz
- Output Impedance:320 ohms
- Sensitivity:-57 dBV/Pa
- Dimensions:6.77″ x 4.29″ x 2.44″
- Weight:2.06 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:PODMICUSB