Rode Streamer X Audio Interface and Video Capture Card
Create Incredible Content with Ease
A veritable jack of all trades, RODE’s Streamer X is part audio interface, part video capture card, and part control surface. On the audio end, studio-grade inputs and a Revolution preamp deliver pristine audio quality. There’s also APHEX audio processing to make your broadcast’s audio sound better than ever before. The Streamer X duly impresses on the video side of things. Its HDMI streaming connection transmits video up to 4K resolution at 30 frames per second. Finally, four programmable SMART pads trigger fun sound effects or perform other actions on your computer. All that functionality is packed into an ultra-compact chassis that saves space on your desk. Whether you’re streaming a cooking show, gaming, recording a podcast, or masterminding any other type of content, the RODE Streamer X will get things done.
You don’t want to go live online with a grainy picture, right? You won’t have to worry about audio quality if you’re working with the RODE Streamer X. While livestreaming through the HDMI input, the video capture card can handle 4K resolution at 30 fps (frames per second) or 2K resolution at 60 fps. That’s not all, though. When using the HDMI pass-through input, the Streamer X can achieve visual resolutions up to 2K at 120 fps or 4K at 60 fps.
Broadcast-quality visuals can only get you so far. We are excited to report that Streamer X also delivers the goods on the audio front. First, a Neutrik combination input jack allows you to connect a microphone or line-level instrument. The input is paired with a studio-grade Revolution preamp for a clean and strong signal. Don’t want to use an XLR microphone? No problem! The Streamer X also has a TRRS jack for using a headset. Plus, the built-in audio interface allows you to use your Streamer X for livestreaming, podcasting, and voice-over work in the studio.
User-friendly design and features
Each part of the Streamer X is designed for simple and effective operation. All the controls are right at your fingertips. Four programmable SMART pads allow you to trigger sound effects or an action on your computer. Meanwhile, onboard APHEX audio processing gently sculpts your vocals into shape. The Streamer X is compatible with the RODE software suite, including UNIFY, RODE Central, and RODE Connect.
RODE Streamer X Audio Interface and Video Capture Card Features:
- All-in-one video capture card, audio interface, and control surface
- Captures 4K30 video and 4K60 pass-through via HDMI
- Revolution preamp provides clean and clear sound
- 2 USB-C interfaces allow total integration with dual computer setups
- Built-in wireless receiver connects to select RODE wireless devices
- 4 SMART pads trigger sound effects or other actions on your computer
- APHEX processing and effects polish your sound
- 3.5mm TRRS input accommodates headsets
- Fully compatible with RODE software suite
- Type:Video Capture and Audio Interface
- Video Formats:4K30 Capture, 4K60 Pass-through
- Video Inputs:1 x HDMI
- Video Outputs:1 x HDMI (thru)
- Audio Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4″ Combo
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″ TRS, 1 x 1/8″ TRRS (headset)
- USB:2 x USB-C (host), 1 x USB-C (power)
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Power Source:USB Bus Power
- Height:2″ (51mm)
- Width:5.66″ (144mm)
- Depth:4.8″ (122mm)
- Weight:13.4 oz (380g)
- Manufacturer Part Number:STREAMERX