Rode Wireless Go II Single Channel Wireless Microphone System
A Compact Single-channel Wireless Mic System for Content Creators
For independent filmmakers, vloggers, streamers, and other content creators, the Rode Wireless GO II wireless microphone system is an amazing audio solution. The Rode Wireless GO II’s innovative transmitters feature built-in omnidirectional mics so you can use them as clip-on lav mics; you can also use them as a standard wireless transmitters with 1/8-inch mic inputs for your own lavalier mics. And because the receiver is ultra-compact, it easily clips to your camera’s shoe mount, your camera strap, or even your clothing. In other words, the Rode Wireless GO is the ideal single-channel wireless microphone system for on-the-go content creators.
Rechargeable battery for portable convenience
The Rode Wireless GO II wireless mic system is powered by built-in batteries, rechargeable via USB-C. You can expect up to seven hours of operation from a full charge, and a handy battery saver mode ensures they won’t accidentally drain the batteries when not in use. And while the Rode Wireless GO II system is designed for short-range operation in congested RF environments, it can achieve up to 200 meters of range with direct line-of-sight.
Designed for reliable operation in crowded conditions
When you’re trying to capture an impromptu interview, or shooting a scene in a crowded public space, you need a wireless system that can cut through radio-frequency congestion. The Rode Wireless GO II microphone system features Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption for maximum reliability and security. Even in settings like shopping malls and hotels, we are sure you’ll be able to capture the audio you need without interference.
No mic? No problem!
The Rode Wireless GO II system doesn’t even need a separate microphone, thanks to its transmitters’ built-in omnidirectional mics — they even have a clothing clip to use it like a lavalier mic. Of course, the transmitters also features a 1/8-inch mic input for your headset or lavalier microphone. Having the built-in mic option can make a huge difference when you’re tight on time, or if you’re having issues with your favorite mic.
Included in the box:
- 1 x single-channel receiver
- 1 x transmitter
- 1 x SC5 cable (3.5mm TRS to TRS)
- 2 x USB-C cables
- 2 x furry windshields
- 1 x storage pouch
Rode Wireless GO II Wireless Microphone System Features:
- Portable, compact single-channel wireless microphone system
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption, for impressive reliability in congested environments
- Optimized for short-range operation in crowded conditions, with up to 200m range with line of sight
- Transmitters can be used with a lav or headset mics, or on their own thanks to built-in omnidirectional mics
- Clothing clips on transmitters and receiver for maximum convenience
- Built-in battery with up to 7 hours of operation on a full charge
- System: Simultaneous Channels:1
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:2.4 GHz
- System: Operating Range:656 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:50Hz-20kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes (built-in to transmitter)
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Omnidirectional
- Microphone: Max SPL:100dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector:1/8″
- Microphone: Self Noise:22dB A-weighted
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Battery Type:Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Transmitter: Battery Life:7 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:1/8″
- Transmitter: Dimensions:1.73″ x 1.78″ x 0.72″
- Transmitter: Weight:0.06 lbs.
- Receiver: Type:Table Top, Camera Mount
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.73″ x 1.79″ x 0.72″
- Receiver: Weight:0.07 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:WIGOIIS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.