Sennheiser EW-DP ME2 Lapel Microphone System
Omnidirectional Lavalier System for Video Production
If you’re managing an on-location shoot and need pristine vocal pickup, we recommends the Sennheiser EW-DP ME 2 wireless lavalier microphone system. It’s an extremely user-friendly digital wireless system designed for video productions of all kinds. The EW-DP ME 2’s automatic setup, operation, and frequency coordination allow the system to manage itself while you focus on capturing show-stopping visuals. Built-in Bluetooth enables you to synchronize multiple EW-DP systems and control them via the Smart Assist app for iOS and Android. In the box, you’ll find the compact EW-DP EK receiver and magnetic mounting plate for quick setup. Vocals are captured by the ME 2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone and the EW-D SK bodypack transmitter. Time is precious, so make sure you use a Sennheiser EW-DP ME 2 lavalier wireless microphone system to keep your shoots flowing smoothly.
A system that troubleshoots for you
Our wireless experts have used plenty of wireless systems in the past. But there aren’t many systems out there that troubleshoot issues for you. The system features an innovative Smart Notification feature to help you keep the train on the tracks. Once you’re set up and connected, your wireless system automatically monitors for issues. If the system detects any problems, it will send you a Smart Notification. These notifications are triggered by clipping audio, low batteries, blocked frequencies, and more. Suffice it to say, an EW-DP system enables you to record with confidence.
Control everything from the Smart Assist app
Downloading the Sennheiser Smart Assist app on your smartphone or tablet makes it easy to operate an EW-DP system. Available for iOS and Android, the app puts total control of the system in the palm of your hand. With the app, you’ll benefit from automated setup, operation, and monitoring via Bluetooth. Meanwhile, auto-frequency coordination ensures a stable connection — even when running up to 16 systems simultaneously. Finally, the app has a support hub, video tutorials, and detailed user manuals to help you get started.
Magnetic mount reduces setup time
Where most tabletop wireless receivers require you to waste precious time clearing a space and getting set up, the EW-DP EK’s magnetic mounting design helps you get set up in seconds. The receiver has magnets built into the corners, which securely attach the receiver to the included mounting plate. You can also use the built-in magnets to stack multiple EW-DP EK units on top of each other for applications that require two or more microphones. Finally, your EW-DP EK receiver includes a magnetic mounting plate, a cold-shoe mount for cameras, a belt clip, and other mounting hardware.
About the EW-DP Series
Time is a precious commodity when you’re on set, so maximizing it is the top priority. The Sennheiser EW-DP Series puts time on your side with simple, reliable wireless audio products. Every product in the series offers advanced technology and ergonomic designs. The EW-DP Series leverages fully digital UHF transmission for incredible signal clarity and automatic frequency coordination to eliminate dropouts. From there, the systems are controllable via Bluetooth and even send Smart Notifications whenever an issue pops up. Whether you’re working solo or with a crew, EW-DP wireless helps simplify your workload without diluting your sound. Video production has enough challenges; sound doesn’t need to be one of them.
Sennheiser EW-DP ME 2 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System Features:
- Digital transmission technology provides rock-solid connection
- ME 2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone captures clear sound with no proximity effect
- Sleek EW-D SK bodypack transmitter fits easily on a belt or in a pocket
- Magnetically stackable EW-DP EK receiver enables quick and versatile mounting
- Bluetooth connectivity offers seamless system synchronization and control
- Smart Notifications take the guesswork out of troubleshooting
- Smart Assist app allows you to control and monitor the system on your smart device
- 134dB dynamic range offers distortion-free transmission
- OLED display enables optimal visibility
- Receiver can also be powered via the USB-C connection
- System: Simultaneous Channels:90
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:470-526 MHz
- System: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz (-3dB)
- System: Microphone Included:ME 2 Lav Microphone
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Omnidirectional
- Microphone: Max SPL:130dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector:1/8″
- Microphone: Color:Black
- Microphone: Frequency Response:50Hz-18kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length:5.2 ft.
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:134dB
- Transmitter: Battery Type:Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Transmitter: Battery Life:Up to 12 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:1/8″
- Transmitter: Dimensions:2.48″ x 3.15″ x 0.79″
- Transmitter: Weight:0.26 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x 1/8″ (mic out), 1 x 1/8″ (headphones)
- Receiver: Dimensions:3.39″ x 2.64″ x 1.1″
- Receiver: Weight:0.31 lbs.