Capture vocals with exceptional quality
Boasting the same transmitter capsule found in the highly acclaimed MD9235, the Sennheiser MD435 refines high frequencies and will highlight even the subtlest nuances in your vocal performances. Bright, full-bodied sound courtesy of the aluminum-copper voice coil beefs up your voice, while the hum compensation coil fights valiantly against feedback with fantastic results. Not to mention, the cardioid pickup pattern lets you experiment with distances and angles, which is ideal for both studio and stage applications.
Noiseless handling and durable design
Sound engineers love the Sennheiser MD435’s rugged, durable construction — it’s built like a tank and prepared for daily use! The MD435’s spring-mounted capsule shields from hand and body noise. The mic’s lightweight metal design also means it’s capable of handling those inevitable tumbles and drops.
Sennheiser MD435 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone Features:
- High-performance, high-rejection dynamic vocal microphone
- Lightweight, rapidly responding aluminum-copper voice coil
- Nuanced reproduction of high frequencies
- Assertive and resistant to feedback
- Large-diaphragm diameter and cardioid pattern
- Spring-mounted capsule shields microphone from body noise
- Hum compensation coil eliminates electromagnetic interference
- Durable, rugged metal design
- Includes mic clip, pop protection, and pouch