From broadcast to theatrical production, the MKE 2 Gold subminiature lavalier microphone from Sennheiser is an excellent choice. This highly detailed microphone employs a unique Umbrella Diaphragm design, making it moisture resistant without limiting its high-end definition. At the same time, sound-reinforcement techs and broadcast engineers both appreciate how easy it is to hide this unobtrusive lav in hair, clothing folds, and shirt collars. What’s more, the Sennheiser MKE 2 Gold comes complete with two end caps that allow you to tailor this mic’s high-frequency response as needed.
Sennheiser MKE 2 Gold Lavalier Microphone Features:
- A subminiature omnidirectional clip-on microphone that’s great for broadcast and theater
- Extremely small body design is easy to conceal in clothing and hair
- Dual Umbrella Diaphragm design virtually eliminates blockage from sweat or makeup
- Stranded, stainless-steel reinforced cable provides maximum strength and low contact noise
- Comes with two end caps that allow you to tailor the high-frequency response
- Terminated with standard 1/8″ screw-in Sennheiser ew 3 bodypack connector
Get high-def sound with low-profile looks from the Sennheiser MKE 2 Gold!