Sennheiser MMK965-1 BK Condenser Microphone Capsule for Wireless – Black
Modular Mic Cartridge for Your Sennheiser Wireless System
Based on the e965 stage condenser vocal microphone, the MMD 965-1 cartridge from Sennheiser delivers high-performance audio and road-tested dependability at a competitive price. Able to handle high sound pressure levels and effective at rejecting feedback, this cartridge promises crisp, clean sound and high gain before eliciting feedback — even on loud stages. Whether you’re setting up a single live mic for a small show or using several mics onstage in a large concert hall, the MMD 965-1 is a solid choice. This cartridge is compatible with Sennheiser SKM 100/300/500 G3, SKM 2000/6000/9000, SKM D1/AVX, and SL handheld wireless transmitters.
Sennheiser wireless — legendary reliability
Sennheiser wireless products give you the reliability you need onstage, on the worship platform, in the meeting room, or any other application that requires mobility plus clean, clear, intelligible sound. There’s a reason why so many touring professionals and customers turn to Sennheiser: they know they can count on these wireless products day-in and day-out. From handheld, mic-based transmitters to bodypack units, from versatile rackmountable receivers to premium-quality accessories, Sennheiser puts a commitment to quality in every wireless product they make.
Sennheiser MMD 965-1 Dynamic Microphone Cartridge Features:
- Based on the Sennheiser e965 microphone
- Switchable polar pattern — choose cardioid for a more natural pickup or supercardioid for supreme noise rejection
- Condenser type — high output and full-range frequency response
- Handles high SPLs without distorting
- High gain before feedback
- Compatible with Sennheiser SKM 100/300/500 G3, SKM 2000/6000/9000, SKM D1/AVX, and SL handheld wireless transmitters
- Microphone Type:Condenser Capsule
- Compatibility:Sennheiser EWG3, EWG4, D1/AVX, SpeechLine Handheld Transmitters
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid/Supercardioid, switchable
- Max SPL:144dB/150dB SPL
- Frequency Range:18Hz-18kHz
- Manufacturer Part Number:502582
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.