Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tailored frequency response offers high-quality low-frequency sound reproduction
The Beta 91A’s tailored frequency response makes it a top choice for loud, bass-heavy sources. Its uniform half-cardioid design all but rejects feedback, while supplying superior off-axis rejection. Its wide dynamic range ensures that it performs admirably in high-SPL environments. This boundary condenser mic has excelled in every situation— kick drums and pianos in particular.
Intelligent design reduces stage clutter and resists abuse
Ask any live sound tech, and they’ll tell you — stage clutter is a serious thorn in their side. That’s one of the reasons why the Shure Beta 91A is a top choice amongst engineers. Its integrated preamp and XLR connector reduce stage clutter and ensure a quick, secure setup. Beyond that, its low-profile design requires no external mounting hardware and takes up little space. It’s also near bulletproof, thanks to its steel grille and die-cast metal construction.
2-position contour switch enhances clarity and attack
A 2-position contour switch on the bottom of the Beta 91A enables you to selectively filter its low-mid frequency response without necessitating any external gear. Set it for a flat response for natural-sounding audio reproduction, or flip it to the low-mid scoop setting for heightened attack and added low-frequency punch. This switch is perfect for situations where your signal needs a bit more clarity.
Shure Beta 91A Kick Drum Microphone Features:
- Boundary condenser microphone for low-frequency sources
- Tailored frequency response makes bass-heavy sources sound amazing
- Custom-tailored half-cardioid polar pattern rejects feedback and supplies superior off-axis rejection
- Impressive SPL handling effortlessly tackles extra-loud sources
- 2-position contour switch filters your low-frequency response for added clarity and attack
- integrated preamp and XLR connector reduce stage clutter and ensure a quick, secure setup
- Low-profile design requires no external mounting hardware and takes up little space
- Extra-durable steel grille and die-cast metal construction
- Microphone Type:Boundary
- Polar Pattern:Half-Cardioid
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:155dB
- Output Impedance:146 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:64.5dB
- Self Noise:29.5dB (A weighted)
- Weight:1 lb.
- Included Accessories:Zippered Carrying Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:BETA 91A