Low-profile HEadworn microphones
Your wireless system ships with a pair of Shure’s PGA31 Headworn microphones. These mics have a unidirectional polar pattern and a specially-tuned frequency response that’s ideal for speaking applications. Thanks to their compact, low-profile design, PGA31 mics are very inconspicuous onstage and in front of the camera. Included windscreens ensure that you always get the best sound quality possible.
A smart 2-channel wireless solution
The Shure BLX88 dual-channel wireless receiver offers world-class design and tour-tough build quality, along with easy setup and operation. Thanks to Shure’s cutting-edge 1-touch QuickScan technology that locates the best open frequency, the BLX88 makes frequency-selection hassles a thing of the past. The BLX88 sports a 2-color audio status indicator LED as well as XLR and 1/4″ output connectors.
Versatile and expandable
A choice of single-channel, single-channel half-rack, and dual-channel receivers, as well as vocal, guitar, headset, and lavalier options make Shure’s BLX wireless systems quite versatile. And the ability to run up to 12 compatible systems per band protects your investment, letting you start out modestly and expand as necessary.
Shure BLX188/P31 Dual-channel Headworn Wireless System Features:
- Dual wireless system for speaking applications
- Includes 2 BLX1 bodypack transmitters, 2 PGA31 Headworn microphones, BLX88 dual-channel wireless receiver, power supply, windscreens and user guide
- 1-touch QuickScan frequency selection makes it easy to find the best frequency
- Expandable to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
- Up to 300′ transmission radius (line of sight)
There are no reviews yet.