Shure GLXD16+ Digital Wireless Guitar Pedal System
Clean, Reliable Wireless Fits on Your Pedalboard
Shure GLX-D+ systems represent the next step forward in user-friendly wireless design. And for guitar players and bassists, the company created the GLXD16+ Digital Wireless Guitar Pedal System — a wireless system that lives on your pedalboard. All you have to do is place the pint-sized GLXD6+ receiver in the first slot of your pedalboard, power it up, and you’re off to the races. The receiver’s advanced Dual Band operation constantly scans the 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency ranges for the cleanest channels and automatically switches channels if interference occurs. You get more than double the usual wireless bandwidth, ensuring you always find a clean channel, no matter where you’re performing. The GLXD16+ also system includes a lightweight bodypack, premium instrument cable, and a built-in tuner on the receiver. If you’re looking for a simple and streamlined wireless system for your guitar, add the GLXD16+ to your pedalboard.
Hassle-free setup and operation
A large majority of live sound professionals want to use a wireless system that’s dependable, easy to set up, and painless to manage. If that sounds like you, the front-of-house engineers around we recommend Shure GLX-D+. Each member of the GLX-D+ family was engineered to be amazingly user-friendly and automatic. Once you’re powered up, the system manages everything, so you can focus on what’s most important — the performance. Whether you’re new to wireless or are a seasoned venue vet, Shure’s GLX-D+ systems are the way to go.
Dual Band wireless operation
GLX-D+ wireless systems leverage Shure’s all-new Dual Band digital wireless technology, allowing the system to operate in both the standard 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz bands. That gives you more than double the bandwidth of the competition. And because you get more of the frequency spectrum to work with, there’s more space to find a clean channel. Under the hood, your GLX-D+ system will constantly scan both frequency bands and selects multiple backup frequencies. So, if you ever encounter interference, the system seamlessly switches to a backup frequency. With its Dual Band operation and seamless frequency switching, the GLX-D+ helps you perform with confidence.
All-day battery life — and then some
The original GLX-D series boasted an impressive battery life, but Shure has upped the ante. The new and improved GLX-D+ series has a maximum battery life of 12 hours in 5.8GHz operation. Impressive right? But if you stay in the 2.4GHz range, this system can deliver a whopping 17 hours of battery life on a single charge. So, whether you’re rocking the 2.4GHz band or the 5.8GHZ band, you’ll have enough battery life to last all day — and then some.
Shure GLXD16+ Digital Wireless Guitar Pedal System Features:
- Dual Band operation makes it easy to find a clear channel
- Automatic frequency management seamlessly switches your frequency when interference appears
- Onboard display provides at-a-glance status monitoring
- Built-in tuner frees up valuable real estate
- 1/4-inch input lets your practice and rehearse without needing the bodypack transmitter
- Pedal-sized enclosure easily fits into your signal chain
- Lightweight GLXD1+ bodypack transmitter provides a “barely there” feel
- Includes a premium instrument cable
- Long battery life lets you perform all day long
- Configuration:Complete System
- System: Simultaneous Channels:Up to 11 channels
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:2.4GHz, 5.8GHz
- System: Operating Range:Up to 200 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Channel Selection:Auto/Manual
- System: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Instrument Cable: Connector 1:1/4″
- Instrument Cable: Connector 2:TA4F
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:120dB (A weighted)
- Transmitter: Battery Type:3.7V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Transmitter: Battery Life:Up to 12 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:1 x TA4M
- Transmitter: Dimensions:4.5″ (h) x 2.6″ (w) x 1.1″ (d)
- Transmitter: Weight:0.33 lbs.
- Microphone: Color:Black
- Microphone: Connector:TA4F
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Fixed
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Type:Pedal
- Receiver: Outputs:2 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Power Source:9V DC adapter (included)
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.89″ (h) x 3.7″ (w) x 5.4″ (d)
- Receiver: Weight:1.23 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:GLXD16+-Z3