Shure GLXD24R+/B87A Hand Wireless Microphone
Call for Price
Welcome to Worry-free Wireless
Going wireless isn’t intimidating when you’re using a Shure GLX-D+ system. This wireless series offers clear digital sound, excellent reliability, and a durable build. Whichever GLX-D+ system you use, the transmitters and receivers automatically pair for an effortless setup. And when you’re performing, Shure’s Dual Band technology provides a massive frequency spectrum across the 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz bands, so you always have a clean channel to work with. The system intelligently monitors your signal and automatically switches frequencies to avoid interference and prevent dropouts. And thanks to the large lithium-ion transmitter batteries, you’ll enjoy that clean, reliable wireless transmission for the entire day. Shure GLX-D+ systems are expandable and available in various transmitter combinations to fit any need. Choose a GLX-D+ wireless system to go wireless with confidence — not complexity.
Hassle-free setup and operation
A large majority of live sound professionals want to use a wireless system that’s dependable, easy to set up, and painless to manage. If that sounds like you, the front-of-house engineers around we recommend Shure GLX-D+. Each member of the GLX-D+ family was engineered to be amazingly user-friendly and automatic. Once you’re powered up, the system manages everything, so you can focus on what’s most important — the performance. Whether you’re new to wireless or are a seasoned venue vet, Shure’s GLX-D+ systems are the way to go.
Dual Band wireless operation
GLX-D+ wireless systems leverage Shure’s all-new Dual Band digital wireless technology, allowing the system to operate in both the standard 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz bands. That gives you more than double the bandwidth of the competition. And because you get more of the frequency spectrum to work with, there’s more space to find a clean channel. Under the hood, your GLX-D+ system will constantly scan both frequency bands and selects multiple backup frequencies. So, if you ever encounter interference, the system seamlessly switches to a backup frequency. With its Dual Band operation and seamless frequency switching, the GLX-D+ helps you perform with confidence.
All-day battery life — and then some
The original GLX-D series boasted an impressive battery life, but Shure has upped the ante. The new and improved GLX-D+ series has a maximum battery life of 12 hours in 5.8GHz operation. Impressive right? But if you stay in the 2.4GHz range, this system can deliver a whopping 17 hours of battery life on a single charge. So, whether you’re rocking the 2.4GHz band or the 5.8GHZ band, you’ll have enough battery life to last all day — and then some.
Designed to grow with you
Multi-system installations are a breeze too. The RF performance, antenna distribution, and automatic frequency management allow you to combine up to 11 half-rack systems in most environments (16 under optimal conditions). Whether you’re running your own sound or managing an entire worship team on Sunday mornings, Shure GLX-D+ systems are up to the task. Multi-system installations require the Shure GLD-D+ Frequency Manager (sold separately).
Shure GLX-D+ Handheld Wireless Rack System Features:
- Digital wireless technology preserves your signal
- GLXD4R+ half-rack receiver fits in any standard audio rack for convenient storage
- Dual Band technology eliminates dropouts and interference
- Automatic frequency management seamlessly switches your frequency when needed
- Plug-and-play operation makes setup a breeze
- GLXD2+ transmitter offers a comfortable handheld format
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers 12 hours of battery life
- Quick charge feature provides 1.5 hours of use from a 15-minute charge
- Built-in charging port for SB904 battery
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:Up to 11 channels
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:2.4GHz, 5.8GHz
- System: Operating Range:Up to 200 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Shure Beta 87A Handheld Microphone
- System: Channel Selection:Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Supercardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:146dB SPL
- Microphone: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:120dB (A-weighted)
- Transmitter: Battery Type:3.6V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Transmitter: Battery Life:Up to 12 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:9.9″ x 2.0″ x 1.5″
- Transmitter: Weight:0.68 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Type:Rackmount
- Receiver: Rackmountable:Yes
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:Half-rack
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Power Source:15V DC 600mA power supply (included)
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.6″ x 7.7″ x 6.4″
- Receiver: Weight:1.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:GLXD24R+/B87A-Z3
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.