Shure QLXD14/SM35 Headworn Wireless Microphone
Defined, Streamlined Wireless Performance
Thanks to its streamlined operation, the Shure QLXD14/SM35 wireless headworn microphone system is an excellent solution for wireless vocals in midsized presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. Featuring pristine 24-bit digital audio and remarkably efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD14/SM35 wireless system will give you clear, uninterrupted, worry-free performance. Incredibly easy to set up, the QLXD14/SM35 wireless system’s receiver finds open frequencies and deploys them to its transmitter with the push of a button. Make no mistake, the Shure QLXD14/SM35 headworn microphone system is a solid, easy-to-use wireless solution.
Shure QLXD14/SM35 Headworn Wireless Microphone System at a Glance:
- Shure SM35 allows for hands-free vocal performance
- QLX-D wireless system delivers easy-to-use, worry-free performance
Shure SM35 allows for hands-free vocal performance
For great-sounding, hands-free vocal performances, you can count on night after night, get the Shure SM35 headset microphone. Sound Engineers know you need a headset mic with a wide frequency response, good off-axis rejection, and the ability to handle high sound pressure levels – you get all that and more with the Shure SM35. And we know that, on top of great sound, it’s got to be comfortable – you can wear the low-profile Shure SM35 in comfort for so long that you may forget that you’ve got it on.
QLX-D wireless systems deliver easy-to-use, worry-free performance
Utilizing transparent 24-bit digital audio, AES-256 encryption, and networked control options, Shure QLX-D wireless systems provide you with defined, streamlined performance. Transmitters are available in a variety of form factors including handheld, bodypack, headworn, lavalier, and instrument clip-on. You can also combine the various form factors for an incredibly versatile combo wireless setup. Various power options are available, including the Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Shure QLXD14/SM35 Headworn Wireless Microphone System Features:
- Headworn microphone allows for hands-free vocal performance
- Over 120dB of dynamic range provide ample headroom
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- One-touch sync function for easy setup
- LCDs provide easy-to-navigate menus and controls
- Selectable display mode shows group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Audio and RF LED meters let you monitor levels and signal strength
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Mac, PC, and iOS-compatible for remote operation
- Rugged construction provides durability
The Shure QLXD14/SM35 headworn wireless microphone system provides you with trouble-free wireless performance!
- Application:Presenter, Vocals
- System: Simultaneous Channels:Up to 17 compatible systems per 6MHz TV channel
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:534-598 MHz
- System: Operating Range:300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- Microphone: Form Factor:Headworn
- Microphone: Color:Black
- Microphone: Type:Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:153dB
- Microphone: Connector:TA4F
- Microphone: Frequency Response:40Hz-20kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length:3.75′
- Microphone: Self Noise:39dB
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:120dB (A weighted)
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA or Shure Lithium-Ion
- Transmitter: Battery Life:Shure SB900: Up to 10 hours, Alkaline: Up to 9 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:1 x 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Transmitter: Dimensions:3.38″ x 2.57″ x 0.92″
- Transmitter: Weight:0.3 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Rackmountable:Yes (kit sold separately)
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:1U (half-rack)
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.63″ x 7.75″ x 5.94″
- Receiver: Weight:1.71 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.