Yamaha DM3-D 22-channel Digital Mixer with Dante
Call for Price
A No-compromise, Dante-equipped Compact Digital Mixer
The Yamaha DM3-D is a 22-channel digital mixer with capabilities that far exceed the confines of its ultra-compact size. Although the DM3-D is jam-packed with cutting-edge features, it’s a breeze to navigate thanks to its best-in-class, 9-inch touchscreen and single all-purpose touch-and-turn knob. You get crystal-clear 96kHz audio, which is bolstered by 16 excellent-sounding mic preamps and eight analog outputs. Yamaha has long been renowned for their digital effects, going way back to their ’80s-era REV and SPX processors, and the DM3-D reflects that storied heritage. You’ll also benefit from multiple recording and streaming options, including an 18 x 18 USB interface, 16 x 16 Dante interface, and 2 x 2 recording directly to a USB drive. A DAW remote mode with transport control and custom control via OSC, USB-MIDI, and ProVisionaire round out the DM3-D’s extensive feature set. Want a subcompact, Dante-equipped digital mixer with zero sacrifices or compromises? If so, the solution is simple: the Yamaha DM3-D.
Legendary Yamaha sound with simple, intuitive operation
Yamaha’s legacy of amazing-sounding consoles stretches back to the 1970s, and the DM3-D continues that tradition. Capable of sampling rates as high as 96kHz, the DM3-D is an inspiring choice for mixing, recording, live streaming, or even installed applications from a company that knows how to build a mixer. What’s more, it’s easy to operate. Its intuitive 9-inch touchscreen and single touch-and-turn knob make managing any application a piece of cake, enabling you to focus on your music rather than on a complex, difficult-to-use interface.
Packs a lot of I/O into a subcompact console
Here , we’re impressed with how Yamaha packed 22 flexible channels of I/O into the DM3-D, which houses 16 mono channels, one stereo channel, and two stereo FX returns. You get six mono or three stereo mixes, two matrixes, and one stereo bus, along with 16 outstanding mic preamps and eight convenient analog outputs. A 16 x 16 Dante interface supplies loads of room for expansion. You also get an 18 x 18 USB audio interface for playback and recording, plus an onboard 2 x 2 USB recorder.
Loaded with state-of-the-art features
The DM3-D is teeming with cutting-edge features. For starters, you can use the DM3-D for tactile operation of your DAW, enabling you to control operations like volume adjustment, play, and stop using the console’s faders and buttons as physical controllers. You can also take custom control over the DM3-D via OSC, USB-MIDI, and Yamaha’s powerful ProVisionaire software applications.
Yamaha DM3-D 22-channel Digital Mixer Features:
- Packs 22 channels into an ultra-compact digital mixer: 16 mono channels, 1 stereo channel, and 2 stereo FX returns
- 9-inch touchscreen and single all-purpose touch-and-turn knob provide easy operation and navigation
- Capable of sampling rates as high as 96kHz
- 6 mono or 3 stereo mixes, 2 matrixes, and 1 stereo bus
- 16 outstanding mic preamps and 8 convenient analog outputs
- Excellent built-in DSP effects
- 16 x 16 Dante interface supplies loads of room for expansion
- 18 x 18 USB audio interface for playback and recording
- 2 x 2 recording directly to a USB drive
- DAW remote mode with transport control
- Custom control via OSC, USB-MIDI, and Yamaha’s powerful ProVisionaire software applications
- Type:Digital Mixer
- Inputs – Mic Preamps:12 x XLR, 4 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Phantom Power:16 Channels
- Outputs – Main:8 x XLR
- Busses/Groups:Internal (1 x stereo, 6 x mix, 2 x FX, 2 x matrix)
- Data I/O:2 x Locking Ethernet (Dante), 1 x RJ-45 (LAN)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity:USB (18 x 18)
- Faders:9 x 100mm Motorized Faders
- A/D Resolution:Up to 96kHz
- DAW Control:Yes
- Screen:9″ touchscreen
- Storage:USB Slot
- Power Source:24V DC, 2.5A Power Supply (included)
- Weight:14.33 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DM3-D
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.