Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer
Expand the power of your Bose F1 system with a Subwoofer
The Bose F1 subwoofer is a great compact sub for the F1 system. Its 1,000-watt platform and twin 10″ drivers make sure your low end stays punchy. You can even switch between full-range and highpass-filter modes, making the F1 sub great with a main speaker. And best of all, the wholesubwoofer package weighs under 60 lbs — a mobile rig’s dream sub. And there’s no more carrying around pesky speaker stands, because the F1 sub comes with a built-in bracket for mounting Bose’s F1 812 flexible-array loudspeaker.
1,000 Watts of Bose Quality Sound
Get the power you need without losing crystal-clear Bose performance
Bose needs no introduction when it comes to top-of-the-line sound quality. The Bose F1 subwoofer continues that great tradition by offering you 1,000 watts of low-end power that’s perfect for your Bose F1 flexible-array loudspeakers. Bose’s innovative PA products include the critically acclaimed L1 system. Now they’ve raised the bar again with the Bose F1 system and the F1 subwoofer.
- Powers two 10″ high-excursion drivers
- Can run full range or as a sub
- Polarity switch corrects low-frequency overlap
- Frequency range is 38Hz–250Hz
F1 Model 812 Extension Bracket
Seamlessly mount your F1 PA system
When you use your Bose F1 subwoofer with the F1 Model 812 array speaker, you get to leave the extra weight and headache of speaker stands at home. The F1 sub comes with a built-in 812 mounting bracket. It inserts into the sub, elevating your 812 array speaker for optimal performance. And when the show’s over, simply pull the speaker down and lock the bracket into place in the back of the sub for next time. Now you’ll never have to worry about bringing extra gear or leaving it at the gig.
- Pairs flawlessly with your Bose F1 812 flexible-array loudspeaker
- Mounting bracket is built into the F1 sub
- Eliminates the need for a standard pole mounting
Easy to Transport at 55 lbs.
Never fear moving the subwoofer again
If you’ve ever transported PA gear, you know all too well that the subwoofer is the heaviest thing in the rig — big, bulky, awkward, and did we mention heavy? But they’re a necessity for a great-sounding PA rig. The Bose F1 subwoofer’s compact design weighs in at around 55 lbs. and can easily be managed by one person. Now the band won’t mysteriously disappear when it’s time to load in the subwoofer!
- 55 lbs. makes it incredibly light for a sub
- Much more compact than many other PA sub designs
- 27″ H x 16.1″ W x 17.6″ D
- LF Driver Size:2 x 10″
- Inputs:2 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR
- Frequency Range:38Hz-250Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:130 dB @ 1m
- Enclosure Material:Wood Cabinet with High Impact Composite End Caps
- Weight:55 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:731444-1110