Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Yamaha DXR12 MKII Powered Speakers
Yamaha DXR12 MKII Powered Speakers
You’ll Love the Sound of These Versatile PA Speakers
You’ll be amazed at the sonic clarity and depth you get from Yamaha’s DXR12mkII powered loudspeakers, part of their DXR/DXS line of Class D–powered PA speakers. Housed in durable, compact ABS enclosures, the 12″ DXR12mkII 2-way speakers represent Yamaha’s latest sound reinforcement technology. While they’re ready for duty as part of a full-scale stage rig, DXR12mkII speakers pack maximum performance into an efficient design that’s also perfect for gigging musicians. And thanks to the built-in 3-channel mixer, the DXR12mkII is perfect for those times when you need sound reinforcement but don’t need an entire PA system. Whether you’re playing pre-recorded music or performing for a crowd, you’ll love the transparent sound of Yamaha’s DXR12mkII powered loudspeakers.
Consistent clarity and balance at any volume
While any loudspeaker’s tonal balance can vary depending on its output level, the DXR12mkII features Yamaha’s D-Contour intelligent multiband compressor to maintain its sonic integrity at any volume. D-Contour constantly monitors multiple frequency bands, and makes real-time adjustments to keep the balance consistent — it won’t mess with your mix, it just ensures your mix stays the same at any volume level. And live sound engineers appreciate the flexibility to choose from two operational modes (FOH/Main or Monitor) to optimize the frequency balance depending on your application.
Full and detailed imaging thanks to advanced FIR-X tuning
Many loudspeakers exhibit a loss of clarity and/or volume in frequencies near their crossover points, but the Yamaha DXR12mkII maintains clear sound thanks to advanced FIR-X crossover tuning. Utilizing ultra-precise 48-bit DSP, FIR-X optimizes frequencies and phase relationships to practically eliminate crossover distortion. The result is a smooth, balanced response around the crossover frequencies and a better-sounding performance overall.
Built-in 3-channel mixer
While multiple DXR12mkII powered loudspeakers make a great sound system — especially when paired with a Yamaha DXS subwoofer — what about those situations where you just need a little bit of reinforcement without an entire sound system? Just turn the DXR12mkII around, and connect up to three microphones or line-level signals for instant amplification. The versatile nature of the DXR12mkII makes it the ideal loudspeaker for solo musicians, as well as schools and houses of worship that need a flexible sound system for multiple applications.
Yamaha DXR12mkII Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- High-powered portable loudspeaker with multi-use flexibility
- 12″ speaker, powered by 1,100 watts of peak power in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- Built-in DSP for phase optimization and transparent dynamic control
- ABS cabinet is durable, with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- Channels:3-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size:12″ woofer
- HF Driver Size:1.75″ Neodymium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp:950W
- HF Driver Power Amp:150W
- Total Power:1100W Class D
- Inputs:1 x XLR (mic/line), 2 x 1/4″ (L/mono, R), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Outputs:1 x XLR (link out), 1 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range:52Hz-20khz
- Crossover Frequency:2100 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:134 dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60°
- Signal Processing:100Hz/120Hz Highpass Filter, D-Contour Multi-band Compression
- Enclosure Material:ABS
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:41 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DXR12mkII