Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Allen & Heath CQ-20B 16-channel Rackmounted Digital Mixer
A Full-fledged Digital Mixer for Your Desktop
The Allen & Heath CQ-20B is a compact — and feature-packed — 16-channel digital mixer that fits in your stage rack. This rackmounted 96kHz-capable mixer boasts uncompromising audio quality, ensuring top-notch sound in any application. And its smart controls and processing tools make it a breeze to use. The CQ-20B’s Preamp Gain Assistant and Feedback Assistant make setup a snap, and its instrument-based Quick input delivers great mixes in no time flat. Want manual control? No problem. Each track includes a Complete input that allows for in-depth tweaking. You get built-in Smart-FX units, arming you with a full complement of reverbs, delays, modulations, and more. Navigating the CQ-20B is a cinch, with straightforward remote control stagebox operation that combines physical control and at-a-glance visual feedback. The CQ-20B is also great for recording, courtesy of SD recording and playback and a built-in USB audio interface. Baked-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity round out the Allen & Heath CQ-20B’s robust feature set.
Smart controls and processing tools
Here, we’ve found the CQ-20B to be an easy digital mixer to navigate. Its Preamp Gain Assistant takes all the guesswork out of setting your levels. Its Feedback Assistant makes locating and neutralizing acoustic feedback frequencies a piece of cake. You also get instrument-based Quick inputs that help you get a great sound — fast. The CQ-20B includes four Smart-FX engines, which enable you to select from easy-to-use reverb, delay, and modulation units for instrument-centric, signal-conscious effects.
Rock-solid recording options
The CQ-20B makes multitrack recording extremely simple. For starters, you get 24-in/22-out recording and playback via an onboard SD card reader. Beyond that, its built-in 24-in/22-out USB audio interface allows you to create top-shelf digital multitrack recordings using your DAW of choice.
Allen & Heath CQ-20B 16-channel Digital Rackmounted Mixer Features:
- A compact 16-channel digital mixer that fits in your stage rack
- Exhibits outstanding sound quality at 96kHz
- 16 excellent-sounding microphone preamps and stereo Bluetooth input
- Built-in 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi with auto channel
- Preamp Gain Assistant takes all the guesswork out of setting levels
- Feedback Assistant makes locating and neutralizing acoustic feedback frequencies a piece of cake
- Instrument-based Quick inputs help you get a great sound quickly
- Complete inputs allow for in-depth tweaking
- Smart-FX engines include reverb, delay, modulation, and more
- Remote control stagebox operation combines physical control and at-a-glance visual feedback
- 24-in/22-out recording and playback via an onboard SD card reader
- Built-in 24-in/22-out USB audio interface enables top-shelf digital multitrack recordings using a computer and DAW
Available on backorder