Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Everything you need in one device
Here, we want to make sure that your gig sounds the way you want it to. That’s why we’re excited to tell you more about what the Mackie ProFX22v3 can really do. Each channel starts with Mackie’s Onyx preamp. Then you can use the 100Hz low cut control to keep your sound clean. Next, you can dial up to 60dB of gain before sending it through onboard compression and 3-band EQ. Every channel is equipped with FX level controls and a mute button. What’s more, every mic input is equipped with 48V phantom power.
Improved digital effects
To make sure that you sound perfect, the Mackie ProFX22v3 has an onboard effects processor. The effects processor has a blend function, FX level control, and a quick mute switch. The GigFX effects engine offers up 24 different effects ranging from delays, reverbs, choruses, distortion, and even an auto-wah feature. All of these effects are accessed by a simple twist of the Presets knob.
Exceptional build quality
Mackie mixers have been a mainstay for studio and live sound for many reasons. Chief among these reasons is durability and build quality. You’ll find these mixers in venues across the country covered in years of dust and grime. But when you power them up, they deliver top-notch sound and reliability. If you’ve never owned a Mackie before, you’ll be surprised by its sturdy construction. Seriously, your Mackie Mixer will stand up to whatever punishment you give it without batting an eye.
Mackie ProFX22v3 Professional Effects USB Mixer Features:
- GigFX effects engine delivers 24 effects including reverbs, delays, and choruses
- 17 Mackie Onyx mic preamps deliver clear signal and 60dB of gain
- Rugged design will stand up to the wear and tear of the road
- 3 Band EQ and 100Hz low-cut filter on all channels
- Built-in channel compression
- 48-volt phantom power on all mic channels
- 24-bit/192kHz A/D for unmatched audio quality
- USB for playback music and recording into your computer
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced outputs
- Headphone output has separate volume control for comfortable monitoring