Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If it’s power you’re after, then this is your loudspeaker. QSC built the KW153 to give you big, clean, room-filling performance, to the tune of 1,000 watts. And, thanks to the Class D design, this speaker won’t break your back when it’s time to set up or tear down! One amp puts 500 watts through the low-frequency 15″ driver, while the 6.5″ mid driver and the 1/75″ HF driver share power from the other 500-watt amp. The result? Big, clean sound across all frequencies! The KW153 also puts an array of connection options conveniently at hand. The back panel gives you mic, line, and even RCA inputs plus gain controls, right where you need them. You can even mix up to three audio sources internally and daisy chain to another speaker, via the balanced output.
QSC built DSP right into the KW153, so you get the absolute most out of this speaker’s formidable wattage. Intrinsic Correction adjusts time, frequency, and amplitude response to give you amazing performance across all frequencies. Guardrail protection keeps the amplifier safe from overloads and minimizes clipping. Hit the DEEP switch and hear just how big this speaker can sound. This isn’t just a series of filters and limiters thrown in to enhance the sound; this DSP makes an already outstanding speaker incredibly efficient and perfect for any room.
You know that a well-made loudspeaker is only as good as the ruggedness of its enclosure. After all, if it can’t take the rigors of the road, then what good is it? That’s why QSC made the KW153 extremely tough. You get premium-grade Baltic birch cabinet construction, a tough steel grille, cast-aluminum side handles, and even integrated M10 suspension points for flown installation.
QSC KW153 Active 1,000-watt, 15″ PA Speaker Features at a Glance:
- K Series performance in a lightweight, birch design
- 1,000-watt, Class D power module (2 x 500W)
- Extensive DSP (featuring DEEP and Intrinsic Correction) enhances system performance
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- 4-position mic/line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16-gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (full-range models)
Plug into QSC’s KW153 active PA speaker and prepare to be blown away!