D-PRE discrete Class-A mic preamps deliver a clean and natural sound
The MG16X CV mixer employs Yamaha’s transparent D-PRE preamps, which provide more power with lower impedance, delivering natural-sounding bass and smooth highs. D-PREs simply sound good – without hyping any specific elements of your mix. The D-PRE’s pure sound will maximize your microphone’s sonic potential and ensure that every element in your mix is clear, distinct, and articulate.
EQ and highpass filter allow for effective sound-shaping
Whether you’re tweaking your sound to perfection or removing some unwanted frequencies, effective and powerful EQ is necessary for building a successful mix. The Yamaha MG16X CV’s powerful EQ section provides you with ample control over the tonal balance of your mix.
One-knob compressors provide easy-to-use dynamics control
When you’re in the midst of a live event, you don’t have time to tweak a large number of complex outboard units. To resolve this issue, the MG16X CV features simple, time-saving one-knob compressors. Simply twist a single rotary control and you can dial in livelier guitars, punchier basses, tighter drums, and well-defined vocals.
Built-in SPX digital effects add polish and professionalism
In order to add that final glue and polish to your mix, the Yamaha MG16X CV provides you with a comprehensive suite of 24 editable digital effects. Based on Yamaha’s acclaimed SPX digital multi-effects processor, the MG16X CV delivers high-quality reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, and auto-wah, in addition to distortion, pitch effects, and more.
Yamaha MG16X CV Stereo Mixer Features:
- 16-channel stereo mixer with XLR, 1/4-inch, and phone/RCA pin jack inputs, plus balanced XLR and phone outputs
- D-PRE discrete preamps get the most out of your mics and offer a clear, articulate sound
- 24 adjustable digital effects to add some flair to your sources
- 8 channels of single-knob compression make it easy to add punch to your mix
- +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Color-coded controls for smooth and easy operation
- Durable powder-coated metal chassis
- Lit channel on/off switches provide clear visual indication of your settings
- Can be rack-mounted (12RU) to consolidate your setup
- Optional FC5 footswitch to control effect muting
- Included rack ears
There are no reviews yet.