Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pioneer DDJ 1000SRT DJ Controller
Compact, Comprehensive Control for Serato DJ
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT DJ controller gives you comprehensive control over Serato DJ software. It has everything you need to perform at events and parties, including two full-size jog wheels with On Jog Display, 14 Beat FX, and 16 multicolored performance pads. The full-color jog wheel displays show you album art, BPM, waveform, and time, giving you the visual feedback you need to select the right tracks fast. Compact and portable, the DDJ-1000SRT controller combined with Serato DJ software is a sweet setup for mobile DJs.
Based on Pioneer’s NXS2 systems
If you’ve ever gotten your hands on Pioneer DJ’s CDJ-2000NXS2 or DJM-900NXS2 systems, you’ll feel right at home with the DDJ-1000SRT controller. Its buttons and knobs are based on the same layout as the NXS2 systems — using the DDJ-1000SRT is the same as using an NXS2 setup to control music from an external USB drive.
Updated Magvel crossfader
DJs love the feel of the Magvel crossfader, based on the Magvel Fader Pro from the DJM-S9 pro battle mixer. Pioneer DJ has updated the Magvel fader for the DDJ-1000SRT, to offer even more durability and nuanced control. Also, the software processing for jog wheel and crossfader operation has been refined for greatly reduced latency, creating a faster and more intuitive feel than ever.
Multiple inputs/outputs for seamless DJ changeovers
DJs using Serato DJ software can hand off to each other faster and smoother with the DDJ-1000SRT controller. Two USB ports allow two DJs to connect their laptops simultaneously. Four analog inputs accommodate turntables, and there are two mic inputs as well. The DDJ-1000SRT can even operate as a standalone DJ mixer without connecting a laptop at all.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT Controller Features:
- DJ controller designed for comprehensive control over Serato DJ software (included)
- Based on Pioneer’s NXS2 systems for a familiar layout and control scheme
- LCD jog display shows you playback time, BPM, waveform, playback position, and Hot Cue and Loop points
- 14 Beat FX for adding depth and excitement to your mixes
- Improved Magvel fader for even more durability and lower latency
- Two USB ports for seamless DJ handoffs
- 16 multicolor performance pads for triggering Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, and much more
- Lightweight and portable for mobile DJs
- Controller Style:DJ Controller with Audio Interface
- Number of Decks:4-deck
- Jog Wheels:2 x 8″ Aluminum Jog Wheels, Jog Feeling Adjust
- Screen:Color LCD Screens within Jog Wheel
- Pads:16 x Multi-color Performance Pads
- Faders:4 x Volume, 2 x Tempo
- Crossfader:Magvel with Curve Adjust
- Mic Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Inputs:2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line/phono)
- Outputs:2 x XLR (master 1), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master 2), 2 x 1/4″ (booth)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8″, 1 x 1/4″
- USB:2 x Type B
- Audio Interface:24-bit/44.1kHz Soundcard
- Standalone Mode:Standalone Mixer
- Effects:4 x Color FX, 16 x Beat FX, Highpass/Lowpass Filters
- Looper:Auto Beat Loop
- Sampling:Sample Playback, 16 x slots, 4 x banks
- Software:Serato DJ (included)
- OS Requirements – Mac:macOS 10.14 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 10 or later
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:13.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DDJ-1000SRT
Out of stock